Consent Letter by principal

 

Hi friends I have taken transfer by filling up Form 109 and when i asked whether to attach any documents with form 109 at the institute's counter they said "Not Required".

But now I went through the announcement (https://icai.org/resource_file/19592announ10698.pdf)

I came to know "Request for transfer not accompanied by consent of Principal shall not be

accepted."

 

What should I do ?? Should I submit the consent letter separately or anything else ?

Replies (2)

Send ur Principal's concent letter as early as possible else ur transfer request will be rejected & u will have to fill Form 109 again with that concent letter.

yes a letter from your principal should accompany the transfer forms

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details