ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Congratulation to 3rd cci`tes award winners..:)

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44614 Points)

23 November 2012  
'Favourite of the Club'

Read more at: /ca_awards/award_result.asp

FAVOURITE OF CLUB

I am Online *RENU SINGH *
click to chat

EFFECTIVE EXPERT

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B,

TECHNICAL WRITING

SANYAM ARORA

POPULAR DOWNLOADS

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL

POPULAR DISCUSSION

Rahul Bansal

Favourite of the Club

Time and tide waits for none. Time again and we are proud to announce the 3rd CCI'tes Awards. The last two years have been very inspiring for us as we continue the trend to announce some of the best members of the community, worthy of recognition for their contribution to CAclubindia under various categories. We are thankful to all the members who have cast their votes for the most credible members. We present to you the Winners of the 3rd CCI'tes Awards. Congratulations !! Vivek Jain Founder CAclubindia.com vivek @ caclubindia.com 'Favourite of the Club' 'Effective Expert ' 'Technical Writing' 'Popular Downloads' 'Popular Discussion'

46 Replies

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15528 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Congratulation to all winners.smile.
3 Like

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14597 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

3 Like

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1319 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Heartiest Congrtaulations to all the winners :)

3 Like

(Guest)

smileyCONGRATULATIONS smiley

3 Like

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Congratulation to all the WINNERS

3 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33496 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

3 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8182 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Congrts ALL :)

3 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Congratulation to all the winners....most of the names were expected ones.... I am really happy for Renu and Sanyam as both of them were my initial readers and I have seen their progress from day one ... I feel very satistfied that finally Ayush and Rahul have got their due... These two people are one of the most hardworking persons on CCI and they do their work silently... @ Renu- yaar fav. Of the club ke winners ki age kam hoti ja rhi hai... Pehle Ankur Bhaiya, den me aur ab tum (I think you are younger to me ;)....) Enjoy the ipad and keep contributing..,nd ya make good use of ibook as it is very helpful in downloading and saving CCI files :-) Proud moment for CCI family....
5 Like

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

congrats to all the winners.smiley

1 Like

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Congratulations sabhi ko....yes

Keep rocking and keep sharing...yessmiley

1 Like

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

Heartiest congrates.. to all the winners

1 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35924 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

CLICK

Thanks For Nominating Award Of CCI Popular Discussion 2012

I would like to thank you all CCI Friends and Admin to appreciate my work consistently and for the support you gave to me.   U are always there to encourage me to take active participation in CCI. With your love and belief, I always try to contribute with my best efforts.   I got astonished and completely shocked. I am so happy to know that I am selected as a leading member in invigorating such popular discussions.I am so lucky that I am bestow with your truly blessings.   Friends and dear Admin, U are all always there who act as a great motivator and mentor for me.  U r my inspiration.   Please accept my humble gratitude. With your help and God's grace, further, I promise to continue my journey forward in contributing and sharing knowledge. I want to thank each and every Caclubindia Member who participated in this nomination. Thank you for believing all the way. I want to wrap up by once again thanking everyone for giving me this beautiful night, this wonderful award! Thank you for giving me a glorious memory of a very proud and happy time in my life, a memory I am sure to reflect upon for years to come. I am truly honored to receive your award of excellence.  

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.  

REGARDS

RAHUL BANSAL                                                                              

5 Like

(Guest)

1 Like

(Guest)

Congratulations to all the winners.. smiley

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags