Condolence Message

Santa Singh's pet Barky died and his friend Ram Naik sent a condolence letter to him.

Dear Santa Singh

I am sorry to hear about the death of your dog, Barky. I know how much you will miss him. I will miss him jumping up to greet me when I visit you. I hope that you are doing well during this difficult time. I remember the nights Barky spent with me while you were away for a few days, when we had loads of fun. If you ever feel lonely and need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to call me.

Take care of yourself.

Love,
Ram Naik


One month later, Ram Naik's wife expired and santa didn't know how to write a condolence letter and he took the letter sent by Ram Naik and started to modify.

Dear Ram Naik,

I am sorry to hear about the death of your wife, seema. I know how much you will miss her. I will miss her jumping up to greet me when I visit you. I hope that you are doing well during this difficult time. I remember the nights Seema spent with me while you were away for a few days, when we had loads of fun. If you ever feel lonely and need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to call me.

Love,
Santa Singh

Replies (3)

Very Funny...

good one

VADIYA JEE VADIYA

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details