Condolence Message

Saurjya (CA FINAL STUDENT) (70 Points)

27 June 2009  

Santa Singh's pet Barky died and his friend Ram Naik sent a condolence letter to him.

Dear Santa Singh

I am sorry to hear about the death of your dog, Barky. I know how much you will miss him. I will miss him jumping up to greet me when I visit you. I hope that you are doing well during this difficult time. I remember the nights Barky spent with me while you were away for a few days, when we had loads of fun. If you ever feel lonely and need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to call me.

Take care of yourself.

Love,
Ram Naik

One month later, Ram Naik's wife expired and santa didn't know how to write a condolence letter and he took the letter sent by Ram Naik and started to modify.

Dear Ram Naik,

I am sorry to hear about the death of your wife, seema. I know how much you will miss her. I will miss her jumping up to greet me when I visit you. I hope that you are doing well during this difficult time. I remember the nights Seema spent with me while you were away for a few days, when we had loads of fun. If you ever feel lonely and need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to call me.

Love,
Santa Singh