COMPLETION OF EXTENSION OF ARTICLESHIP

Hi All,

Pls help me to get out of the confusion. I have completed my articleship and now serving extension period. I had submitted form 108 & form 107 with the ICAI . Now I want to know whether any document will be required to be submitted with ICAI on completion of extension period. If yes, then which one?? I don't have any idea. Pls help.

Replies (2)

Service Certificate for Articleship 108 is to be sent once again with the present details, i.e. only for extension period... you can confirm at e-sahayata!

Thank u. I have already posted on e-sahayata & waiting for the reply.

Hope it will come :-)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details