Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oiltrader (xyz)     23 October 2010

Completion of extended articleship under some other CA

As per my contract I would be completeing my articleship on 24/10/10. But there are chances that my principle would extend my articleship by 3 months. Under this circumstances , Can I complete my extension period under some other CA ?

 5 Replies

Kalpesh Chauhan,

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))     23 October 2010

I think yes as one of my friends had remained 3 months articles and he too get completed his articles under some ohter CA.

So don't worry.


kapil (-)     23 October 2010

Yes, U can do the training under same CA. You have to file Form 107 with in 60 days of  Commencement  Training...

1 Like

oiltrader (xyz)     23 October 2010

i do not want to complete under same CA. My question is wheteher I can complete under OTHER CA ?


kapil (-)     24 October 2010

Yes u can that, For this u have to file form 103 with in 30 days of  Commencement  Training...

1 Like

Shriram (Professional)     24 October 2010

Better pay the fine rather than joining yet again if youre nt committed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags