Complaint against ca to institute

hitesh jain (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)

02 January 2017  


     I had received a stipend cheque when my articleship is finished from where i pursued my articleship and now i have to return in cash. half of the amount of stipend amount is returned by me.

i have a clear video evidence against Senior partner of my firm that he received stipend from me and delaying in signing of form 108.

and he said that, he wont allowed signed on my form untill full amount is not been retrun to him.

i want to complaint against that kind of person.

please advise me for it.