Company secretary

(Guest)

I HAEVNT STARTED PREPARING FOR CS FOUNNDATION TILL YET PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR CS FOUNDATION , ITS REALLY URGENT PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT IF I GO THROUGH THE SCANNERS THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH?

(Guest)

I would suggest you to go through atleast once your syllabus and then think about scanner

Chartered Accountnat CS

Though time is limited for june, but ya scanner alongwith module is perfect combination.

Company Secretary

Frst understand the subject then go for scanner

CS, Mcom, LLB

All the best, study well just be positive and start, still you have time in your hand...

What are those replies yaar................

Dear fren,

You are in CS foundation and you still have 2 months to prepare. There would be related syllabus between your +2 and also CS foundation.

Identify the important areas from scanner.............

Analyse what you know and what you dont know

then put stress on those areas which you dont know and do revise those which you know............

Do have a cursory reading of other topics and a plain reading if you have time..

The Professional Programme comprises of eight papers divided into four modules. The first one contains Company Secretarial Practice and Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings. Module two combines Financial, Treasury and Forex Management and Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency. The third module constitutes Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade and Advanced Tax Laws and Practice. The fourth module entails the study of Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management and Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability. A strict Code of Conduct defines the appropriate personal and professional conduct of a Company Secretary. 

Source: http://www.100careers.com

I have registered in CS Executive ....I want to know regarding Computer Course Requirement before appearing for Exams Dec'12 and Requirement for Submission of Test Papers .

Regards

Mohit 

Company registration in India is very simple and MCA is supporting to the registration. Income tax filing also made easy by online filing, ESI return, Service Tax return filing is also made simple. All the income tax return can be filed by digital signature certificates provided by the various authorized concern like emudhra,TCS etc.. 

Udayog MSME registration can be registred by online. TNVAT return Filing made easy and no manual copy submission on July 2016 onwards who are filed in new portal with Digital Signature certificates.

More inf : http://www.clearfilings.in

Guys I have bought for both company law and economic commercial law- tejpal sheth.. Is it fine?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU