Cma campus interview query

kabs (xyz) (144 Points)

08 October 2013  

Hello Friends

I am CMA students and have some question with regards to CMA campus or any job interview as follow:

First of all i am living at Ahmedabad Gujart and plannig to attend the interview at mumbai

1) Do we have to carry the original document with us?

2) If yes, then we have to carry with us at mumbai or we have to carry the originals with us at the interview

I mean to say it is necessary to carry  original document while facing face2 face interview. I have done my SSC in CBSE,12 th GSEB, then BBA,MBA and CMA...

All above degree have lots of document starting from trnasfer certificate and first attempt certificate.
Do we have to carry all docuement during face 2 face interview or shall i kept at my hotel room and carry the photocopy with me

At last, in my BBA course the marksheet provide by gujarat university are too large to file it so it doest not fit in file.Further there are so many document to carry...

In this case it is possible to carry a floder or hand bag along with us during interview

I have BBA,MBA and CMA, there are lots of document to be carry including original