GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gsark (TL)     28 July 2021

Closing LLP which are non operational since its inception

Hello, I have a LLP which was incorporated in October 2019. After incorporation covid hit on February and I was not able to operate it anymore. Till that time I had not done any business. I also don't have any bank account associated with it. GST filing is nil return up to December 2020 and applied for closure for the same.

Now I have consulted with some one and he told me that for proceeding with closing of LLP a hefty fine will be levied. But as far I have heard as per MCA amendment May 2017 it is possible to close it without filing any overdue return. is it possible?

Kindly suggest me a better way to proceed. I am in no position to pay those hefty fines for the business which I have not commenced. Financially I am stretched in covid. I want to just close this smoothly without bearing hefty penalties.

Please suggest and guide me something. It is bothering me

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

gsark

gsark (TL)     28 July 2021

Forgot to mention that I have not file any compliance since it's corporation

CS Divesh Goyal

CS Divesh Goyal (Practicing Compnay Secretary)     29 July 2021

You can close without complying with earlier year filings.Ping us on csdiveshgoyal @ gmail.com.

we can help you in this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags