Close a defaulting company

If they have dealt with this same problem earlier then their words would certainly carry more weight. As replied earlier in this post, I advise you to submit this query (regarding filing of Annual Return of defunct cos.) to CCI experts and if they do not reply soon, then please clarify this from MCA office of your region. 

Originally posted by : Veeral Gandhi

If they have dealt with this same problem earlier then their words would certainly carry more weight. As replied earlier in this post, I advise you to submit this query (regarding filing of Annual Return of defunct cos.) to CCI experts and if they do not reply soon, then please clarify this from MCA office of your region. 


Thanks! CCI experts haven't replied to my query yet and MCA office doesn't pick up their phone ever. I think I'll just have to visit them.

Your help though is much appreciated! :)

You are most welcome. smiley

I want to file Form FTE after one month of statement of Accounts. Is it possible. if possibility is there ,shall i need to pay any penalty/interest for late filing. please provide me .

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by : dhanunjaya rao . k

I want to file Form FTE after one month of statement of Accounts. Is it possible. if possibility is there ,shall i need to pay any penalty/interest for late filing. please provide me .

Thanks in advance

Hi 

As per Law, the Statement of Accounts should not be prior to more than one month preceeding the date of filling of FTE Form. and you have to follow this otherwise  query will be raised..

.

I have attached Circular of the same. kindly check it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details