Clear your doubt - Amend V/s Emend

Clear your doubt - Amend V/s Emend
 
Amend (uh MEND)
1. To change for the better; to improve; to rectify: "I would advise you to amend your manners."
2. To change, to revise, to modify: "The members of the club voted to amend the constitution."
 
Emend (i MEND)
To improve by critical editing; to correct, to revise: "We must emend the report by inserting the right data."
Replies (4)

Hello Deepak,

 

I was missing you and your post titled "Clear your doubts".

Again it's a good post. keep it up.

 

Regards

Thankyou

Thax sir...!

Actually due to work, I was out of town. Now I'm back.

Thanx 4r remember me..!

You are most welcome. Regard

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details