Cheapest Available DSC

Hi everybody,

with the recent notification that all the assessees whoose books of accounts are to be audited have to file their returns using DSC, there will be a huge demand for DSC.

As I could see in the interenet I could find only e-mudra which offers DSC at Rs.285 for 1 year. Is there any other company which offers at a much cheaper rate.

 

Regards

Replies (3)

I think e-mudhra is providing cheapest dsc. It is around Rs. 750 with usb token

Hi,

 

First of all I must mention that I was not aware of the above notification.

 

I have a small query on it. if you could answer...

 

It says all assesses whose books are required to be audited need to file their their returns using DSC. If a firm X whose books are required to be audited gets its return filed through a CA, and if the CA uses his own DSC. Would this not be valid as per the new notification ?

 

 

 

I can provide of TCS also at the same rate if the demand is bulk

 

9022250300 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details