Chat, E-Mail, Web, and chat room slang and acronyms

I have posted a file of 7 pages containing Chat, E-Mail, Web, and chat room slang and acronyms.

I'm sure there is a ton of this lingo I don't know.  This is not the "be all end all" of acronyms, lingo, and slang, only the terms I've heard and seen posted. Most of this slang refers to chat room short hand, message board and forum posts, Instant Message programs, or text messaging with cell phones.  But as I become privy to it, I'll pass it along.  You are welcome to send me any I don't have, perhaps I'll post it.  That about wraps thing up for now, so ......

Perhaps I felt it belong in a different category other than chat slang. If you have a suggestion for an item I've overlooked, or something new I've not heard of yet, feel free to contact me and submit your "chat slang, jargon, lingo. or emoticon".

L8R All, tnt, ttyl, 

Replies (1)

please, tell me the procedure related with Excise audit in detailed........?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details