Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Charitable trust

priyankagupta (article)     20 June 2019

 20 likes  350 points

| My Other Post

I filled return of ay 2016-17 in which we claim exemption under section 11 and 12 but it dept not give exemption sec under 11 and 12 .so demand arise . how can I rectified so that demand is cancelled.


Kunwar Yuvraj   20 June 2019

Kunwar Yuvraj

 5 points

View Profile | My Other Post

were you registered us 12AA for AY 2016-17 (after filing application to commissioner)
1. if yes - you can produce registration certificate
2. if no - demand is valid


Suresh Thiyagarajan (Student)     20 June 2019

Suresh Thiyagarajan
 249 likes  3946 points

View Profile | My Other Post

1. One of the basic conditions to be satisfied for claiming deductions u/s 11 and 12 is that a trust should be registered one u/s 12AA. If not then exemption cannot be claimed. Demand raised by the department is valid. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »