CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Change in constitution of business

Faris Shuja Jalali   22 February 2020

Faris Shuja Jalali

11 points

| My Other Post

we had cancelled out gstin due to change in constitution of business and issued a new gstin for the new pan, we were holding stock on the day of cancellation of old gstin, we dont want to reverse the tax help but to give that tax credit to the new gstin, do i need to bill the new gstin and nill my stock for gstr 10 and if so, what would be late fees and penaly as the old gstin was cancelled on 1st july 2018. can i bill it now in back date, please advice

avater

Mohd Umair (as an articles assistant)     23 February 2020

Mohd Umair
as an articles assistant 
 24 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Login in old gstin and fill ITC -02 form transfer of business n transfer stock n ITC in new gstin

avater

Faris Shuja Jalali   23 February 2020

Faris Shuja Jalali

11 points

already filed itc 02, what about gstr 10, it is said the every entity voluntarily cancelling their gst registration has to file gstr 10

avater

ARS BHARATHI (Executive in gst department)     23 February 2020

ARS BHARATHI
Executive in gst department 
 8 likes  260 points

Yes you have to file gstr10 within 3 months from the date of cancellation and the late fee is 200 rupees per day from the date after the due date till the date of filing

avater

Faris Shuja Jalali   23 February 2020

Faris Shuja Jalali

11 points

i have stock held for the old gstin and would like to give the tax credit to the new gstin and show nil stock in gstr 10, old gstin was cancelled in july 2018, can i make an invoice in back date to give the tax credit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »