Certification of altered memorandum

Hello,


I've just altered MOA of a Company and now want to get it certified through MCA. So what is the procedure?


As I understand, I need to take a print of the MOA from my hard disk(i.e. not from the MCA website) with its first page on a Rs.100 Stamp Paper(since Rs.50 stamp paper is not available). Then I need to affix a Rs.2 or Rs.5 stamp on the same and then MCA will get it certified.

But then I found that I have get a certified copy from the 'Get Certified Copies' link on the MCA. When I go there and select MOA, I have to make a payment of Rs.25 per page. What is this payment exactly for? Is this required to be made for getting a certified copy of MOA from the MCA

Replies (2)

Dear

Please file form 23 with a scanned copy of the altered MOA. The form once approved will ascertain that the altered document is certified.

Actually Form 23 has already been approved and we've also got the alteration certificate..


But now I want to certify the altered memorandum with MCA.. what is the procedure for that?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details