Capital gain

Harendra Kumar (Tax Advisor ) (1326 Points)

22 September 2016  

Dear Sir,

I have facing a problems regarding Capital Gain Issue, details given bellows as follows:

i) Property received at 1998 from our forefather, no value considered in this regard.

ii) Such property sell on 17.08.2016 at Rs. 32 lakhs.

iii) But registery is not done till date.

iv) Agreement made in this regard and part payment also received.

My question in this regard as follows:

i) Which assessment year show by us Capital Gain.

ii) How to calculate property value which was received by us from our forefather in 1998.

iii) And how to save our money in this regard, when we have not follows the procedure of Tax Benefits.

iv) Any other or further relief get by us.

In this regard your earlier action would be highly appreciate.

Thanking you,