cancellation of registration

as we all know govt gives provision to migrated taxpayers who don't make any sale can cancel their registration
I also belong to that category. as I don't issue any bill I cancelled my registration on December
but I don't file any final return
whether I need to file
Replies (6)
no need to file gst return, as you already filed cancellation but make sure that you received cancellation confirmation from the department.
the fact is that ca registered his own mobile and email id
but when I check online in search taxpayer it shows cancelled
No need to file return & no confirmation required from GST Department (Your registration is already cancelled
thanx
Yes already your registration is cancelled. U can't login that means no need to file returns

Sir 

Do we have to file GSTR3B ,GSTR 1 etc even after surrendering GST registration on Deptt website till it is finally cancelled by deptt officer ? What is the procedure aftersurrender on deptt website ?

With Regards

 

Amit

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details