Can Industrial Training Be Counted as Training for Both CA and CS??

Hi Friends!!!

I am doing both CA & CS. I'm eligible for Industrial Training for CA since I'm in my last year of Articleship. I've not yet done any Training for CS. I would like to ask that if I opt for Industrial Training in CA, can it also be counted as Training for CS at the same time because CS has the option of undergoing 15 months Industrial Training...???

I would like to have ur views on this matter before taking any decision....

Awaiting ur Quick Responses.....

Replies (5)

Friends, Plz reply!!!!

I desperately need ur Help in taking a decision.....

Thanx in advance....

ACCORDING TO ME IT WILL............ CS AND CWA DOES NOT HAVE ANY COMPULSION.........

 

some reduction in articleship tenure ll b given by CS institute..

 Thanx! But I've heard that Industrial Training should also be taken under a CA/CS respectively. So is it necessary to do so? If yes, then is it possible simultaneously??

Friends, please tell....

I've heard that Industrial Training should also be taken under a CA/CS respectively. So is it necessary to do so? And If yes, then is it possible simultaneously??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details