Can BIG 4 refuse transfer ?

Hi,

 

Can someone from prior experience tell me if the BIG 4 refuse to give transfer to articles ?

 

I am in E & Y in Internal Audits. I think before the transfer time for me closes (i.e. within the first 12 months of articleship) I would like to move to some Taxation firm. 

 

Does anyone have prior experience of taking transfer from BIG 4 ? Do they permit or not ?

 

Thanks

Replies (5)

Hey can  tell why u want to move from audit to tax??

Originally posted by : chayan

Hey can  tell why u want to move from audit to tax??

I have not yet decided anything. I just want to know.

I am in Internal Audit not Statutory Audit.

ok...bt actually i wanna know for myself whether i should go for audit or tax...if u know which is better in Big4 please suggest...Also if u can help me to apply in big4 in mumbai....

 

THANKS

I am sorry I cant answer your question. Individual preference I would say.

Not  in Mumbai so cant help you apply also. Sorry .

 

Now someone please answer my question...

Hi Champ , 2 yrs back one person familiar to me had some issues wit top 5th firm GT...He took a transfer to E& Y...but then transfer was allowed...As of now in ur case transfer s allowed in first yr of articles...jab tak tum Khaide me ho tab tak phaide me ho...u can take transfer.

thus legaly as  per ICAI rules & based on  the example of my freind's case u can take transfer.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details