Can apply ipcc without article ship

Asst Manager - F&A

Hi,

Anyone can apply IPCC and write exam wihtout register Article ship?

If i joint IPCC how much should i pay ( net amount ).

Now am working in familer company as a Sr. Executive - F & A. But i would like to study CA. what should i do?

If u want to  apply for Accountant Technician Course (ATC) also then you have to pay Rs.10000/- otherwise only Rs.9000/-. After clearing of  1st  Group Or Both Group , then u have to  pay remaining Rs.2000 and can Start your Articleship.

Regards,

Harish Bansal

Total likes : 1 times

Chartered Accountant

If you going through direct entry scheme, you need to complete 9 months of articleship in order to be eligible for writing IPCE (or Intermediate)

CA Student

If you want to write IPCC exam without articleship, then only option is write CPT exam, and after passing the same register for IPCC. But if you register for IPCC under direct entry graduation scheme, then articleship is must in order to write IPCC exams. Fees will be around 11k. You may also require to do ITT and Orientation for which you may need to pay another 7k. Once you joins the 3-yr articleship, you will not be able to do your present job.

Sir plz tell me if iam intrested to join under direct entry scheme then shall i send registratn fee of articleshp along ITT and OC fee??? Or should i snd articleshp regstratn fee after completiton of itt and oc ,and when i shall send ipcc fee? Plz reply help me

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU