HI FRNDS..
I've heard from many here that we cant do CA along wit CWA. If we do so ICAI will not allow to write CA final exam and will cancel the membership too??? I'm in a slight confusion yaar! pls help me out from this?
HI FRNDS..
I've heard from many here that we cant do CA along wit CWA. If we do so ICAI will not allow to write CA final exam and will cancel the membership too??? I'm in a slight confusion yaar! pls help me out from this?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals