CA = PENDRIVE & BTECH = HARDDRIVE Please Helpppppppp

ASHOK JAIN (ARTICLES) (47 Points)

24 August 2012  

What is the Difference Btwn Pen Drive & Removable/ Portable Hard drive.

PEN Drive also Copy Data & Portable HDD also Copy data. Only difference is the capacity. PD may be 2gb & above upto 32gb & Detachable / Portable HDD is say 120 Gb  - 1 Tera Bytes

i HAD an argument with my friend.... he is an IT expert and i a CA student...

He says that a HDD is much much more than a pendrive...in technicalities and function...

My stand is that Apart from the size difference there is actually no difference between the two...

he said in engineering he learned everything and in CA we learned only limited portion... Even said that he had to live in a hostel to complete his BTECH & go through so many difficulties.... and we stay at our house enjoying the comfort....

He also degraded the profession by comparing CA to a PENDRIVE and his BTECH degree to a HARD DRIVE....

We are now in a big fix... We have given each of us 2 days time...to gather as many supporters as possible...

Friends Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me spread this message across.......... So that we can also show these engineering guys that the actual comparison is:

BTECH = PENDRIVE & CA= HARDDRIVE....

Friendssssss please help meeeeeeeeeeee............................................