CA has ruined my career

(Guest)

I m currently pursuing my articleship in Mumbai.I joined thisfirm on 15.03.2009 hoping that i would learn something new. My official timing is 10.00 to 7.00. At the time of joining, I had agreed to shift my tutions from evening batches as there was vacancy at that time in the classes. But when I joined the firm, vacancy in morning batches were filled up. So, I was forced to continue evening batches which starts at 7pm.everyday.So, I needto leave at 6.15 from office or 5.30 from client site as the case may be.In the beginning of my articleship, I had bunked many of my lectures due to heavy work load.But I then I came to know that this is the regularwork load. So, I started denying my Ca to bunk my classes as & when he told me to do so.

The thing I cant understand is that as per institute's rules max working hrs is 45& should be between 9.30 to 5.30, stillI need to fight for my right!!!!!!Its ridiculous!!!

Now, he is telling me to take transfer as I m not adjusting my classes time. I explained him its not possible as transfer is banned.But what he says when CA wants to give u a transfer then he can give ie. U just inquire about it. I said u want to give me transfer therefore u inquire about it. I wont. So, now he is saying that u r very rude. U dont have basic manners & I just cant teach u that. So,its better u take transfer.

But I dont want to put my carreat risk as what will happen if institute doesnot accept my transfer form. So,I am not going to sign the transfer form. Now, he is not ready to listen to me.If I go to office, then he says me u go home ..I dont want u.I made him to talk with my father also but he just did not listen .

Please some one who can help me...............