Ca firms in pune having vacancies

Can anyone please tell me about some CA firms in pune where there is vacancy for articles. I will be moving to pune on February and will be leaving my current CA firm in kolkata where I worked for 11 months.

I have knowledge of Internal Audit, statutory audit, VAT audit, statutory compliance, finalisation of accounts, bank audit and e-filling.

I need to join a good CA firm in Pune within February or my Final exam will get delayed by six months!

Please help.

Replies (1)

Vacancies in some firms of pune are available in below link. You can search them in below link:

https://www.caknowledgeclub.com/vacancies_search.php

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details