CA Firms In Mumbai..!!!

Hi I am a IPCC student from NAgpur... I gave May 2011 attempt...!! I am planning to do articleship in Mumbai but am not interested in BIG 4! I am searching for a Mid Sized firm that can give me opportunities in the fields of taxation, audit, financing and consultancy..... Can somebody suggest me with names.??????/

Replies (1)

Hi guys..... my name is Disha Bhansali. I have appeared for my Final CA Exams in May,2011. currently searching for a job in a Good CA Firm. Please help me with your feedback... Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details