CA FIRMS IN DOMBIVALI

Dear Friends,

Kindly give me contact particulars of CA firms in DOMBIVALI having vacancies for article trainees.

Regards,

Prof. CA. Vimal K. Ashar.
18, Kamal Bhuvan, Jivdaya Lane,
Agra Road, Ghatkopar (W),
MUMBAI - 400 086.

(M) 9833558902 / 9833527810 / 022-20353584
(O) 25158902 / 25127810
(R) 25118884 / 25116382

Email. : vkashar @ hotmail.com, vkashar @ yahoo.com

 

 

Replies (4)

I want to know the Best Top 10 Audit Firms in India

I have cleared my CPT EXAMS WITH 104MARKS in the month of june,2008.But am nt gettin any article-ship in DOMBIVLI, KALYAN&THANE.So plz will U provide a list of CA FIRMS &THEIR ADDRESSES WHICH HAV VACANCIES???

I have secured 116/200 in cpt. I am looking for articleship in kalyan thane dombivli. plz give me address of ca firms having vacancies

I have appeared for ipcc in november 2011, and looking forward to join articleship before results.

please let me know the vacancies available in dombivli or kalyan.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details