Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA-Final results

Page no : 3

dinesh purohit (fresher) (31 Points)
Replied 02 July 2012

My Dear Friends,

the great time is comeing, when our dreams come true , and we will success in our ca final exam....cheekyBEST WISHES 2 ALL CA STUDENTS 4 THEIR MAY 2012 RESULTwink

DINESH PUROHIT CACWA

1 Like

CA. Karan Karnani (CA, CS, MCOM, BBA) (110 Points)
Replied 02 July 2012

hello everyone.....i am in one of dem who are waiting for result desperately..... some of students are talking abt preponment of result....is it true.....pls result ka exact day pata lagao kahin se.... 17th most probably i guess... na kate dina na kate raatien bas ek icai tu hi sahara...
1 Like

Md.Jawed Ansari (CA Final) (41 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

Remember the shlokas from Ved, Brahama Sutra which says "ekkam Braham Dutiya Nastey, nehna nastey Kinchan" meaning: There is only one God without a second, there is no another God, not at all, not a least bit. So remember that only Almighty to whom we muslims believe... Put ur trust on Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) and u will succeed InshaAllah..
1 Like

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

thanks to all for sharing, please keep sharing till result.

regards,

Mukesh kumar Singh

Replied 03 July 2012

Originally posted by : Md.Jawed Ansari
Remember the shlokas from Ved, Brahama Sutra which says "ekkam Braham Dutiya Nastey, nehna nastey Kinchan"
meaning: There is only one God without a second, there is no another God, not at all, not a least bit.

So remember that only Almighty to whom we muslims believe...
Put ur trust on Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) and u will succeed InshaAllah..

jawed bhai, lots of thanks to you, i think you have lot of spiritual knowledge of the both of the community.

1 Like

Naman (Accountant) (339 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

I expect 18th of july! All the best to all.

Replied 03 July 2012

What ever be the result. Lets start preparing Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes, Accounting Standards which will be very useful even after clearing exams also for attending exams.  So, Lets dont waste time.  All the best to those appeared May 2012. 

wish all of best to the ca- final resulta awaited friends.

ABHISHEK KUMAR (FINAL CA) (78 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

Hi,

For Sure Results are going to be declared on 17th July 2012 at 9.00 am

Probably  this time results will be near about 9 % to 11 %

Thanks & Regards

ABHISHEK KUMAR

(CA Final Student)

CA. Karan Karnani (CA, CS, MCOM, BBA) (110 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

what abt institute info

sravan kumar (studying) (28 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

results should be after 19th. because 19th is my birthday... i want to enjoy it...

Md.Jawed Ansari (CA Final) (41 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

Originally posted by : Mukesh Kumar Singh

Originally posted by : Md.Jawed Ansari

Remember the shlokas from Ved, Brahama Sutra which says "ekkam Braham Dutiya Nastey, nehna nastey Kinchan"
meaning: There is only one God without a second, there is no another God, not at all, not a least bit.

So remember that only Almighty to whom we muslims believe...
Put ur trust on Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) and u will succeed InshaAllah..

jawed bhai, lots of thanks to you, i think you have lot of spiritual knowledge of the both of the community.

Brother Mukesh I dont know all the things in both the religion but yes I am sriving hard to acquire the knowledge of comparative religions...... All the best for the results....

1 Like

Anoop Balwani (Professional) (84 Points)
Replied 13 July 2012

Date Announced : 18th July......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: