Ca final november 2018 exams

I mistakenly wrote my CA Final 1st group exams with the blue pen. Will it be okay? I am really not understanding what to do.!

 

Replies (6)
koi problm ni h.. ho jaega check..
I don't about the consequence.. . but I am sure.. u can't do anything now.. don't get tensed and lose ur upcoming paper... prepare for group 2..focus there . will update u after i check some people in regional head office..

or a good option is u just send ask the issue to e-shashya available in ICAI web page.
Originally posted by : rahul ramachandran
I don't about the consequence.. . but I am sure.. u can't do anything now.. don't get tensed and lose ur upcoming paper... prepare for group 2..focus there . will update u after i check some people in regional head office..or a good option is u just send ask the issue to e-shashya available in ICAI web page.

Thank you.!!

Originally posted by : bhavesh maheshwari
koi problm ni h.. ho jaega check..

 

Thank you.!!

no problem. not effect your valuation. many people still wrote in blue pen. but try to avoid that becoz now everything was scanned and better imaging black pen is good

Ya I wont repeat this mistake for the 2nd group. Thanks!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details