CA Final is a test of Determination rather than a test of Hard Work or Smartness

Zalak (Student CA Final ) (29 Points)

22 June 2016  

I would like to start the article with an Important Statement. I firmly believe that First attempt is the Golden Chance to clear the CA Final Examination. There are certain reasons. Many of you must have attended lectures recently and it is fresh in your minds there. Plus you have plenty of time to oversee everything from the scratch say 4 months (least possible leaves a CA Firm offers for the first attempt). And you might have appeared or might be appearing for Prelim Examinations which help A LOT in clearing the exams. These are the reasons why it is the Golden Opportunity to clear CA Final in First Attempt itself.

Even if you could not clear the Exam in its first attempt and appearing further, the Test of your determination kicks off here. You have to stay determined to Clear Final, no matter what!!! When you have made it to finals, there is no possibility that you are not smart enough or you do not have intelligence quotient to clear the Final and Achieve the CA Tag because of the Fact that clearing both the groups of IPCC is not at all easy. Making an overall analysis that why people fail to clear final examination, I found that students start finding alternatives rather than working towards the two Magical Characters. Many of the Students are satisfied with the Intermediate Degree. But If those would have been determined to clear CA Final Examinations anyhow, they would have cleared it for sure in this attempt or that.

The bottom line is, you have to stay determined to clear the Finals as you already have all other specialities one needs to clear the Final Examination. Wish you all the very Best for the upcoming exams.