Ca final group i november 2019

Dear All, I am a working professional and had completed my articles and inter CA a few years back and now I want to appear for final group wise. I plan to appear for Group I in November 2019, since I am a bit late most of the classes have already completed the portion or are mid way.. I stay in thane and work in mumbai. I need guidance on self study or if there are any private tutors teaching on weekends that will help.. Kindly guide me on the quest to appear and clear the CA Final exams.

Replies (1)
Purchase fastrack lectures. or study self

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details