CA Final Group 2 in new scheme after clearing Group 1 in old scheme

Hi

I have cleared CA Final Group 1 under old scheme in May 2016.

I want to appear in May 2024 for CA final group 2.

I want to confirm that if I apply for conversion now will I need to appear for Group 1 again?

Please clarify. I am rejoining ca after too long gap.

Thank you
 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A candidate who cleared CA Final Group 1 under the old scheme in 2016 is seeking clarification on appearing for Group 2 under the new scheme in May 2024. They want to know if converting to the new scheme will require them to retake Group 1. The advice given is that they do not need to reappear for Group 1 but must complete the Advanced ITT and MCS before applying for Group 2 exams. The candidate confirms they have completed ITT, Advanced ITT, Orientation Program, and GMCS I & II, and is asking if MCS and ITT are still required.

Need not appear for group I.

But you have to complete the advanced ITT , MCS before applying for exams of group II

Thank you for your reply.

I have done ITT,  Advance ITT, Orientation Program,  GMCS I and II. 

Do I need to take MCS and ITT now? 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details