Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pooja

pooja (ca final)     21 May 2011

hi

find this link its helpful 4 u....

https://www.icaidubai.org/stu_dubai.php

whr r u living in dubai???

i m also appearing in  nov 2011 grp 1

Sagar

Sagar (AFM)     24 May 2011

hi t84 & pooja,

If you get the detail than pls let me know on spkhawani @ yahoo.com i m also in dubai and planning for final exam in nov. 2011.

Regards,

1 Like
shraddha

shraddha (employee)     10 July 2011

hi,

I am in Ras-al- khaimah and appearing for 2nd group in Nov 2011. but nevertheless i think we should have a group of CA students in UAE. watsay?

Asif Iqbal Shaikh

Asif Iqbal Shaikh (CONTRACTS OFFICER)     23 July 2011

Hi All,

IM not aware of any study groups, but it might be a good idea to start one. We could meet at the institute and draw out a study plan or meet weekly at some library for discussions.  If we make a start then we can get other students involved.

Are you all in the mailing list of the CA Institute here in Dubai?

Asif

t84

t84 (none)     23 July 2011

Hi Asif,

I think a study plan and weekly study meetings sounds like a good idea. Mail me your contact details so that we can work something out.

I am not in the mailing list at ICAI Dubai.

Harini Krishnamurty

Harini Krishnamurty (student)     24 July 2011

hi I too am in U.A.E. I stay in Sharjah. But one thing my dear U.A.E friends we shud take in to consideration the travel time also. It becomes really tedious to travel all the way down to Knowledge village. 

So we shud try to make a common place where we all can meet. I too am gonna right my fianl. Would be happy if anyone suggests a common place other than knowledge village. 

Harini Ram

Sagar

Sagar (AFM)     24 July 2011

its better if we meet @ public library in bur dubai.  Atleast we can discuss the query or share the knowledge once in a week.

Whatz say ?

Devendran Ramaiyan

Devendran Ramaiyan (Asst. Manager Audit)     25 July 2011

Hi Dubai students

I am also in Dubai and good news for you all and the ICAI Dubai is going to condut the coaching class for the CA Final from August 5th onwards and every friday and Saturday  please call on the ICAI number  04-3672250.

Please provide I will forward the details of class in two or three days.

All the best 

Deva

Devendran Ramaiyan

Devendran Ramaiyan (Asst. Manager Audit)     25 July 2011

Hi

The ICAI is planning to take class in Indian High School (Examination place) if the students are more otherwise it will be in the Knowledge Village only.

Try to get more students and we can get benefits of taking class in the Indian high school.

Asif Iqbal Shaikh

Asif Iqbal Shaikh (CONTRACTS OFFICER)     25 July 2011

Hi everyone,

sorry got a bit busy...I know not a good start. But I suggest if all who are interested can PM me your email ID's and then we can start a dialogue on email.

Asif

shraddha

shraddha (employee)     27 July 2011

hi all,

I agree with harini. I am in Ras Al Khaimah and cant travel to dubai every friday and saturday for classes. I am appearing for 2nd group dis november. Wud like to form a study group online. Dis way theres a competition spirit, and sum motivation to not sway from thye planned timetable. if anybody interested please mail me. My id is shraddha.mb @ gmail.com

Saurav Tibrewal

Saurav Tibrewal (Banker)     02 August 2011

Hi

I am Saurav, would be appearing for Group 2 in November 2011 exams. Would love to join the study group here.

Nirav Khatri

Nirav Khatri (CA Final Student)     07 August 2011

Hi,

I am currently in dubai and I will be appearing for Group 1 in November 2011 exams. I would like to join the study group.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags