Ca final examination

I cleared my CA Final first group in 2011 under Old Course. After that, I got into job and I am still doing job. Now, I am thinking to appear for my second group. What are the formalities to be completed for my CA Final second group? I am staying in Dubai, UAE, so how can I apply for CA Final Second Group Examinations from here? Should I enroll for new course in CA Final for second group? If yes, how? Kindly help!

Replies (1)

Register Here and apply for conversion

https://sdb.icai.org/stud/defaul.aspx

Off Topic : How much you earning with group 1 in Dubai?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details