CA Final Exam Form - determining details for eligilibity

I have completed my articleship. But in exam form I have selected details for eligibility as CAT IV i.e., Serving/completing last 6 months of articleship as on 1-11-2019 instead of completed.

Is this the right category?

Please anyone help me out what is the right option to be selected for those who are in CA Final and completed articleship? If it is wrong I have to send letter to icai as I have already submitted the form.

Replies (1)
Hi,

firstly, you chose the correct category but instead of Completed you selected the other option.
I don't think that would be big issue, moreover you get a chance to edit those details in correction window. So, The Exam department may consider it as error because they have each and every Student's Data in their Database. you just have to for Exam Admit cards.
So, Please don't worry upon these matters and prepare for the Exams ahead.
All the very best

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details