Ca final exam

Dear Sir/Mam

I want to appear in CA Final exam in May 2019 , but I am having old registrtaion ERO-0104676 for CA-Final Exam, so my query is

1. Should I sit for New Final Course or the old Final course.
2.If yes for the new course , should I once again register for new course or my old registration is valid

Replies (3)
If you have registered yourself in CA final old syllabus and your registration no. is still valid then you will be under old syllabus unless you have switched to new syllabus.

I used my old registration for sitting a new final course, hope this helps!

my query is should she have to do advance itt before appear exam in new scheme

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details