Dear friends,
Can someone provide me with AMA concepts notes for last minute revision before exams.
Dear friends,
Can someone provide me with AMA concepts notes for last minute revision before exams.
Yes. I can provide you all the class notes of Parag Gupta Sir as I am taking his classes in pen-drive.
Give me your E-MAIL Address. I will send you one chapter. If you like, then, I will send the remaining chapters also.
Hi nishant pls send to : yelyel099 @ gmail.com
Thanks.
Nishant,kindly send me mr. prag gupta's notes at yogu286 @ gmail.com. i will be grateful..
Nishant,kindly send me mr. prag gupta's notes at yogu286 @ gmail.com. i will be grateful..
Nishant,kindly send me mr. prag gupta's notes at yogu286 @ gmail.com. i will be grateful..
Thank you Nishant. ![]()
Hello, please send me on adi_8331 @ rediff.com. Thank you!
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals