Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA FINAL A/cs paper?

Page no : 3

brajesh (accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

questions asked from AS-30 and buyback was really tough

Narayanan (Chartered Accountant) (189 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

I think institute is not to be blamed... The circular came only last week... Normally papers wud ve been set by then... these things are sorted out by givin full marks if the student has attempted it... someone answer my question... Is question on inflation accounting in new syllabus valid

PRIYANKA NANDA (CA) (25 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

i also want to know about ca final new course paper

what about casestudies

ca4change (Forgiver) (54 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

If the Institute members and paper setters have ETHICS ,then they should explain why they have a negative attitude of supressing the students.No where in he world such unprofessional approach will and was adopted by the accounting bodies.The exam centres are horrible to sit and write.Where is the professionalism ? They dont want new members ,so try all dirty tricks....like asking questions from out of syllabus etc.......Shame on You   

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

@ Narayanan.......INFLATION ACCOUNTING IS THERE IN NEW SYLLABUS SO THE QUESTION ASKED IS FAIR AND VALID.

WHATEVER BE THE TIMING OF ANNOUNCEMENT...ICAI HAVE PUBLISHED ITS ANNOUNCEMENT ON 29th of APRIL ALMOST 5 DAYS BEFORE EXAMS. IF THE PAPERS WOULD HAVE BEEN SET THEN THEY SHOULD NOT COME WITH SUCH KIND OF  ANNOUNCEMENTS... A STUDENT ONLY TRUSTS ICAI....THIS IS A VERY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR BY THE INSTITUTE AND THEY SHOULD BE MADE ANSWERABLE ABOUT THIS...

QUESTION No. 3 (b) of 6 MARKS

QUESTION No. 4 (b) of 8 MARKS.....

IF A STUDENT TRIED TO ATTEMPT THESE QUESTIONS....ATLEAST HE WOULD HAVE SPENT HIS 10 VALUABLE MINUTES ON BOTH THE QUESTION FOR READING AND UNDERSTANDING....

Replied 04 May 2010

BUY BACK QUESTION WAS FROM AMALGAMATION CHAPTER OF MP VIJAYKUMAR....

QUESTION No. 49th IN MY EDITION.

HR ACCOUNTING WAS ALSO FROM THE SAME BOOK...

mady (student) (64 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

DOES INSTITUTE HAVE ANY CLARIFICATION FOR THIS ???

Question 2b (in new paper ) and 4b (old ) are exactly same - but still the questiona carries 12 marks in new paper and only 8 marks in the Old paper -  DOES INSTITUTE HAVE ANY CLARIFICATION FOR THIS ???

and WILL INSTITUTE GIVE 14  MARKS TO ALL STUDENTS  because asking  PRACTICAL QUESTION on AS 30 , 31 32 was contrary to the circular issued by ICAI was

Vikash Dwivedi (will tell you on demand)   (43 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

the old acct paper was easy if you look at it ... but it woud b difficult to score marks so easly...

Replied 08 May 2010

Papers Uploaded

Audit
Old Course:
New Course:

To Get Updates Related To This Blog And CA Final On Your Mobile via Free SMS, Send ON ANSHULBAFNA To 09870807070 or Click Here

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: