becker cpa

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA field is shrinking due to Tax consultants,CMA. they are filing ITR from Rs300 only

Hridoy Deka   04 September 2019

Hridoy Deka

18 likes  163 points

| My Other Post
where is ICAI? if a salaried return are filed at Rs300,no one will come to CA even if you have a degreee. Is fate of practicing CA is going to be like Advocates?
avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    04 September 2019

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

praveen

praveen (intermediate)     04 September 2019

praveen
intermediate 
 13 likes  247 points

View Profile | My Other Post
no one cma will file itr for 300 and if they do so it's Thier choice who r u stop them to file return return is not any type of ur property' so just stop crying here and not only cma even any person can file return by watching YouTube so stop this cheap mentality and make drama like only ca can file return
1 Like
ajit agrawal

ajit agrawal (student)     05 September 2019

ajit agrawal
student 
 6 likes  70 points

View Profile | My Other Post
not everyone can file IT returns referring to youtube videos. Point is the price. Not 300/- some accountants are doing it for 150/- per return subject to bulk quantity. I think there should be a minimum price fixed .
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register