Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA articleship transfer

Page no : 2

D.M.Omkar (ca final) (110 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

hi sanika.. first get consent letter from your principal ( format of consent letter will send to your mail .. ur mail address ??)..  and get sign of your principal on form 109 and send these documents to your regional centre..

2 Like

Replied 05 April 2012

AND DONT LISTEN TO ALL THESE ADVICES.. NO PRIOR PERMISSION IS REQUIRED AS YOU ARE IN 1ST YEAR..  I DID THE SAME THING AND I GOT CONFIRMATION FROM THE INSTITUTE AND I JOINED WITH ANOTHER AUDIT FIRM.. SO BE COOOL.. TRY TO GET THE  ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR PRINCIPAL.. BECAUSE ITS THE TOUGHEST THING .. IF HE DONT.. U CANT TRANSFER..

1 Like

Replied 05 April 2012

DEAR SANIKA.. PLEASE FIND THE FORMAT IN THE BELOW LINK..

/forum/articleship-transfer-141248.asp

1 Like

Replied 05 April 2012

@ ANKUR GARG..... Hello Sir,, i requested you to dont copy the guidelines and do paste here.. try to explain the steps easily to the needed people..  just you copied the institute rule and pasted here (nothing changes) .. hence she asked for the procedure and not the damn rule.. Please dont mind...
Cheers!!!!!!

1 Like

Archana Das (CA Final student) (622 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

hey 

my dad is gonna get transferd next month so when should i apply for the transfer ?? plz tel me the procedure..and also the time when i should start the transfer work. i am a 1st year article.

please advice me asap. 

SANIKA CHAWAK (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (71 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

thanku omkar n shrikanth..:)

1 Like

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

Within 30 days of you joining new firm you must get your self registered with icai with form no 102 and 103 signed by the new principal.

Within same 30 days you should also file form for takin transfer after takin signature from the current principal and submit to icai.

Hope your querry is solved.

2 Like

SANIKA CHAWAK (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (71 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

yupp...finally....thanxx tushar...
1 Like

Rishabh Ahuja (.) (491 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

its relli bad that institute is doing like this, an article should get a right where in he can leave the principal any time he want in the first year without anyone's permission.

the principal has no right to paly with an article's career 

cmon friends raise your voices or else we are jus gonna remain the same.

Sakshi Goel (not yet) (21 Points)
Replied 01 May 2012

I was in the same problm, of finding forms nd procedure for transfer.. the whole discussion helped me a lot.. thank u evrybody.. 

peehu (ipcc student) (147 Points)
Replied 04 May 2012

hi

i cmpltd 2 months of my articleship but i want to get a transfer but my principal is not giving me transfer/termination what to do......????

plzz help its urgent

Jay Doshi (articale) (22 Points)
Replied 12 May 2012

My articaleship commenced on 21st Feb 2011, but till date i.e. 11-05-2012 excluding leaves i have not completed 1 year of serving of articaleship

Am i eligible for transfer now 

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

@ Priya:

If your principal is not allowing you to get transferred, just stop working.... start acting lazy, reach office late and dont do any work and ultimately he will be forced to give transfer.

My Best wishes!yes

@ Jay Doshi:

If the period served by you excluding leaves is not more 10 months, then you will be deemed to be in the first year of your Articleship and you can transfer your Articleship by mutual consent between you and your Principal (without any restrictions).

My Best wishes!yes

Archana Das (CA Final student) (622 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

Originally posted by : Archana Das

hey 

my dad is gonna get transferd next month so when should i apply for the transfer ?? plz tel me the procedure..and also the time when i should start the transfer work. i am a 1st year article.

please advice me asap. 

please help me

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

@ Archana Das:

Since, you are in the first year of your Articleship, you can transfer your articleship by mutual consent between you and your principal (without any restrictions). Just fill Form 109 for termination from your existing principal and send it to the Institute. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: