CA Articleship

Hi friends,

I'm looking for articleship in the Delhi region. Can anyone help me get into top firms like KPMG, PWC, E&Y etc. because these firms always ask for reference of some kind. I hope guys having contacts in these firms will surely help me out.

Cheers!! :) :D
Replies (49)
HI .. I M LOOKING FOR ARTICLESHIP FROM BIG FOURS ...... CAN ANYONE HELP ME ..
hey, i hav got 60% & above marks in both PE 1 & PE 2 and also completed BCOM (h) from delhi university simultaneously?????????? how can i get entry in a big firm like kpmg, pwc, e & y, deloite, rsm, ......? plz help meh???? till now i hav completed my 6 months of articleship.
hey, i hav got 60% & above marks in both PE 1 & PE 2 and also completed BCOM (h) from delhi university simultaneously?????????? how can i get entry in a big firm like kpmg, pwc, e & y, deloite, rsm, ......? plz help meh???? till now i hav completed my 6 months of articleship.
HI friends,teachers,my respected elders i m very worried about the articleship plz help me i m cpt passed out and appeared b.com(h) 2nd year exams currently
hey , i have passed CPT with distinction and i'm searching for articleship firm at delhi. any one help me...
i have passed my pee-2 examination in this may and got 372(191+181) marks in my first attempt. now i am searching for articleship in big firms of dehli,so plz help me
hiiiiiii frnds this is vidhan n have passed my cpt exams with a 10th rank n is looking for aticleship in a reputed firm in Mumbai can any one plz help me

hi friends

i have cleared my CA PE 2 exams in nov. 2007 attempt with 329 marks. i need your help for getting articleship in a reputed CA firm in mumbai.

thanking you

Mitesh S Gandhi

Hi

I have also cleared PE2 in Nov 2007 with first class first attempt and seek your guidance to get articleship in Big and Medium size firm. Please Help.

my email  prafullgawkar @ rediffmail.com

Prafull.

 

Hi freinds,

I cleared my C.A. Inter securing 66%, im looking for articleship in good firms to have best exposure. I got offers for articleship from small and medium firms, but iwant to go for big firms so that i can reach the top most step of this course.

 

Hi freinds,

I cleared my C.A. Inter securing 66% in Nov 2007, im looking for articleship in good firms to have best exposure. I got offers for articleship from small and medium firms, but iwant to go for big firms so that i can reach the top most step of this course.

If my total leave during articleship period exceeds then should I have to serve the excess leave days as one leave for 7 days present? How can I avoid this as my total leave is 75 and my exams are due on November'08?
Dear Friend, Congrats on getting 10th rank. I want to become a rank holder so that i can get into big4. Pls let me know how did you prepare. Best Regards, Kishore - kishoreyc @ gmail.com

lol...she askd for refrences..nt queries..!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details