Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Tank   31 January 2021


I am in one company which is located in Rajkot ( Gujarat ), This company has done sales in different location in india in year 2015-16. This Sales is done by C - Form in year 2015-16. But for in this year 2015-16, We have sale to one party which is located in Delhi. and Such party has send C - form to our Mumbai ( Sales - Office ). But C - form not received by us. It lost in Transist. 

So, We need such C form from party. and Party ready to gives us fresh C From. But party has demanded following document as per CST Law.

1.   FIR Copy 

2.  Advertisement in Two News Paper,

3.  Indemnity Bond in Stamp paper.

So, My Question is Where should I file FIR ( Rajkot or Mumbai )   and Where should i Give advertisement in news paper ( Rajkot or Mumbai ). ?

Please help me to resolve my query.




 1 Replies


V SUBRAMANIAM   01 February 2021

File form G indemnity bond to the assessing authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags