I can provide online account tution. So can get tution any time any where. Also I am charging hourly. So you can try in for a hour.
contact
Jay Gulani
mobile : 09424515253
email : jaygulani @ yahoo.co.in
sirjee best toh bahut hai per leti jaldi se koi nahi hai
Respected Sir,
I want to take arricleship in your firm, I am already doning article some where.
If you give permission then I sent my CV to you.
Thanks ,
Sarat Sahoo
want to get information about good ca firms in kolkata having vaccancy for article/ paid up staff
i want 2 know abt firms prvdng articleship training
anyone please help me
provide me the list of top ca firms in kolkata
ANYONE PLEASE MAIL ME THE LIST OF TOP 50 CA FIRMS IN KOLKATA
JAIN_MOHAN @ REDIFFMAIL.COM
i want to about the best C.A firms in Kolkata for articleship
i want the total list of address with contact no of CA FIRMS IN KOLKATA.
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME ABT SALARPURIA IN KOLKATA
| Originally posted by : Guest | ||
![]() |
i want to about the best C.A firms in Kolkata for articleship |
![]() |
| Originally posted by : Guest | ||
![]() |
want to get information about good ca firms in kolkata having vaccancy for article/ paid up staff |
![]() |
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals