business mind

Hi to all,
 
 
Laloo Prasad Yadav talks to his son to get married



Laloo : I want you to marry a girl of my choice

Son : "I want to choose my own bride".



Laloo : "But the girl is Ambani's daughter."

Son : "Well, in that case.... Yes"



Next Laloo approaches Mukesh Ambani



Laloo : "I have a husband for your daughter."

Ambani : "But I dont want to marry my daughter."



Laloo : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."

Ambani : "Ah, in that case.... Yes"



Finally Laloo goes to see the president of the World Bank.



Laloo : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."

President :"But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."



Laloo : "But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law."

President : "Ah, in that case.... Yes."



Now this is how business is done!!

Replies (3)

It has been posted many time at here, please do post somthing new

Agree

its old one yaar

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details