Branches

VS Vedhagiri (Chartered Account) (96 Points)

15 June 2017  
Thanks for the reply. Please advise me on the following issue:- We have one registration under GST for our various branches in Chennai and also branches in Tamilnadu. We move goods from Chennai office to branches in Chennai and also to branches in Tamilnadu. What will be implication of CGT. If we have to pay CGST and SGST on transfer of goods from our Chennai Office to branches in Chennai and also to branches in Tamilnadu, in my opinion sales and purchases will be inflated. Please advise me the correct position Thanks

Read more at: /experts/rates-2485374.asp
Thanks for the reply. Please advise me on the following issue:- We have one registration under GST for our various branches in Chennai and also branches in Tamilnadu. We move goods from Chennai office to branches in Chennai and also to branches in Tamilnadu. What will be implication of CGT. If we have to pay CGST and SGST on transfer of goods from our Chennai Office to branches in Chennai and also to branches in Tamilnadu, in my opinion sales and purchases will be inflated. Please advise me the correct position Thanks