BMW

A Glasgow senior citizen drove his brand new BMW Z3 convertible out of the car salesroom. Taking off down the motorway, he floored it to 90 mph enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

'Amazing!' he thought as he flew along the M8, enjoying pushing the pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him, blue lights flaashing and siren blaring. 'I can get away from him - no problem!' thought the elderly Sterling Moss as he floored it to 110 mph, then 120, then 130 mph.
 
Suddenly, he thought, 'What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!'  So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch-up with him.


Pulling in behind him,  the police officer walked up to the driver's side of the BMW, looked at his watch and said, 'Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. Today is Friday and I'm heading off for the weekend. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go.'


The man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied, 'Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back'

'Have a good day, Sir. Bye !!' said the policeman and drove off.


Replies (2)

Oh very nice friend. Perfect ;) and unexpected ending. Keep sharing

Very nice sir..........................

keep sharing................................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details