Blocked credit in Gstr 2B

Shiva Durg (52 Points)

07 December 2022  
Suppose I have a credit reflecting in my GSTR 2b.( eg. input of works contract service relating to construction of immovable property) what action should be done relating to the same?

since it's a blocked credit, the same should not be claimed. Is there any other procedure to be done? like reversing?