Blacklist firms for joining articleship

FUTURE CA (student) (497 Points)

01 December 2014  
Dear friends, As we are all aware, the 3 /3.5 years of articleship is a suffocative process for most of us. Hence in this forum you may specify the name of the office where you will not recommend anybody to join for articleship either because of your bitter experience or your friends' experience. In my opinion we will be doing a service to the students who have not yet registered for article ship and are about to register for article ship. This post is intended for those students who are ignorant about the difficulties faced by students during their article ship. Many students do genuinely believe that they are joining article ship in a good firm. But after they join they get the shock of their life,that this is not what I expect. All students when joining a firm for article ship, they are filled with enthusiasm . But after joining they are totally astonished by the way they are treated . They are shocked to find that they are treated like slaves and the principal uses them as a cheap labour and a source of emotional outlet by shouting ,scolding and harassing them even for no reason at all. Hence if we post the name of the office which we don't want or don't recommend a student to join for article ship, lot of students will get benefitted by treating the names of offices as black listed offices which they may avoid for registering article ship. Hence please post below the names of the offices,the city and your experience or your friend's experience so that this could be a warning signal for new students who will start their articleship. This post is intended only for warning the student community against bad firms/offices for doing article ship There is no intention to cause damage to the goodwill of any firm/office/member of ICAI. Though there are lots of firms which are not fit to train articled students, there are lot of firms which are really good and treat articled students with good respect. I salute those great members. Thank you