Easy Office
LCI Learning

BIG Firms? Fine marks, 1st attempt etc- still no Articleship

Page no : 2

Swapnil Jain (Finance - FP&A) (564 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Originally posted by : krishna verma

hello everybody ......i want 2 share smthin anybody can giv advise ????????

of course...everyone is ready to help here....

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

try in other good companies

Gauri Muddebihal (Employed In a Reputed CA Firm )   (66 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Hi Swapnil,

Congratts on your success!! I agree with what above friends say. I would suggest you to contact the firms & meet them. Then you will probably be asked for your CV. If they are good enough, then they will show you a presentation on their Company Profile (like their philosophy, clientele, core competencies etc.)

Then , they will arrange an interview for you. You prepare yourself for it.

Even I have gone through these processes.

All the Best!!

Replied 05 May 2011

Originally posted by : Gauri Muddebihal

Hi Swapnil,

Congratts on your success!! I agree with what above friends say. I would suggest you to contact the firms & meet them. Then you will probably be asked for your CV. If they are good enough, then they will show you a presentation on their Company Profile (like their philosophy, clientele, core competencies etc.)

Then , they will arrange an interview for you. You prepare yourself for it.

Even I have gone through these processes.

All the Best!!

thank you gauri for the help and congratulations on your selection in  a big firm.... actually i have started contacting the firms..... in the beginning I was quite a bit taken down by nervousness that how would I talk to a HR? would he have enough time to talk to me regarding a smaller issue(in regards to HR's work, of course)....and such all things.... but I must appreciate the staff in these big firms....they solve even a smaller issue of yours when you are communicate them on line......cheers

@ RAJAT- thanks friend for the advice

CA Yatin Bansal (ACA, B.com, CS(Inter)) (196 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Hello swapnil

If contacting the HR Person in big 4 Help u a even the least, then please let me Know as i am also looking for articleship in them. Also please provide me the Contact numbers of HR deptt of big 4 along with the names of Contact persons on my id "ankur_570961 @ aol.in". I shall be very thankful u to if u can help me in any way...

Replied 06 May 2011

Originally posted by : Yatin Bansal

Hello swapnil

If contacting the HR Person in big 4 Help u a even the least, then please let me Know as i am also looking for articleship in them. Also please provide me the Contact numbers of HR deptt of big 4 along with the names of Contact persons on my id "ankur_570961 @ aol.in". I shall be very thankful u to if u can help me in any way...

hi yatin,

surely I will help you....just let my group II papers get over then I am going to contact or personally submit resumes at big 4's.... I will keep you updated....

Replied 06 May 2011

Originally posted by : Swapnil Jain
hi yatin,

surely I will help you....just let my group II papers get over then I am going to contact or personally submit resumes at big 4's.... I will keep you updated....

Thank u swapnil. I will be really really thankful to you if you can help me in getting in the big 4 in some or the other way. But Can you let me Know how You managed to get a call from GT? Did you mailed them your resume or send it through post or courier or you submitted it by hand??? If you mailed them, Can I get the email id of GT? Please do reply me. I am in great need of that. And For Big 4 Have u contacted anyone yet???? Are you trying for Delhi region or some other place???

chayan (student) (89 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

hey dude all the mail ids of the Big4's which u mentioned are outdated...the new ids are-

nazia.syed @ in.ey.com   Ph-02266579393

ekta.desai @ in.pwc.com   Ph-02266691715

vsanghavi @ deloitte.com   Ph-02266679473

Regards

Chayan Vijay

2 Like

Replied 08 May 2011

Originally posted by : chayan

hey dude all the mail ids of the Big4's which u mentioned are outdated...the new ids are-

Regards

Chayan Vijay

thanks a lot ... u r life saviour...thanks again

Replied 08 May 2011

Originally posted by : Yatin Bansal

Originally posted by : Swapnil Jain

hi yatin,

Thank u swapnil. I will be really really thankful to you if you can help me in getting in the big 4 in some or the other way. But Can you let me Know how You managed to get a call from GT? Did you mailed them your resume or send it through post or courier or you submitted it by hand??? If you mailed them, Can I get the email id of GT? Please do reply me. I am in great need of that. And For Big 4 Have u contacted anyone yet???? Are you trying for Delhi region or some other place???

I would really be glad to help you. I will reply to all your queries with the best possible answers I have but after 15th... Till then try contacting the email id Chayan provided... thanks

Replied 08 May 2011

Originally posted by : chayan

Regards

Chayan Vijay

Mr Chayan Yeh toh theek hai. But i want email ids for Delhi/NCR region. Can you provide me???

Replied 16 May 2011

Hi Swapnil,

I guess that your exams might have gone really well this time too. May you get through again in 1st attempt. Brother have you find any person to contact with in Big 4 who can tell us about articleship status overthere??? Moreover can you provide me the email id for Grant Thornton. Have you undergone the interview of GT???Are you trying for Delhi region or some other place??? please provide me the Contact numbers of HR deptt of big 4 along with the names of Contact persons on my id "ankur_570961 @ aol.in". I shall be very thankful u to if u can help me in any way...

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

ACTUALLY DO CONTACT TO THE CONCERN HR DIRECTLY,GETTING THEIR NO IS NOT A BIG DEAL.U CAN DO IT WITH REFERENCE ALSO.AND IT WILL DEFINATELY HELP YOU IN THE FUTURE..ALL THE BEST..

Ayushi Bharuka (ayushi) (28 Points)
Replied 08 August 2012

if i clear jst gropu1 of ipcc.. can i get articlesship in the big 4?? or is it compulsory to clear both grops??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: