Become an ACTUARY and Earn loads - Forget other Courses

Amrita Khanna (I am CA now) (1174 Points)

20 April 2011  

P.N. - By no means, this is a SPAM or Marketing of other site. It is just to help friends out here who may find it helpful.

Dear CCI Members,

I got following mail from a newly launched site named www.actuaryclub.com. I am not doing Actuary, but there are many friends here, who want to do an Actuary, but don't know What is an Actuary, What exactly he does, How can he do it, Hw much time does it take and there is also no platform available where one can find other actuary fellows. So, I am Sharing the mail here...

"Are you an Actuary or Interested in becoming one?

Well, if the answer is Positive, you are warmly invited to Join Actuary Club, an Interactive Platform for Actuaries and Actuarial Aspirants - www.actuaryclub.com . It is our goal to provide one stop solution, for an Actuary or Actuarial Aspirant. A Major Resource Center in making for the Actuarial Community at large what is going to be the fastest growing community exclusive to the Noble Actuarial Profession considering so much is there to offer on Actuary Club.

Actuaryclub.com is a place where Actuaries, Actuarial Students, Novice Actuaries can come together and nteract, Share and build their networks. There are features like Discussion Forum, Social Community just like Facebook - Making friends, Creating Groups and Job Portal also will be available soon.

All those students, who aspire to become an Actuary, but lack proper information of how to move ahead, Discussion Forum, spread in 112 Categories, is waiting for you. Post your query, and wait for someone to solve it."

Rest of the mail is meaningless, so not posting...

Hope it will prove useful to any of the "Aspiring CaclubIndia Actuaries"